Together we learn and grow.
Sneha is a Certified Pilates Instructor, a Clinical Orthopedic Manual Therapist and currently the only certified Gyrokinesis teacher in India. She is also a Level 2 Certified Exercise & Nutrition Coach from Precision Nutrition with a Masters degree in Biochemistry.
She aims at empowering as many people as she can with the knowledge and the system to not only create, but also sustain the process of positive personal changes. She loves to geek out on any project that she takes on and attends numerous courses and workshops all around the world to find answers and stay updated. She is extremely passionate about injury management, sports performance and women’s health. She enjoys coaching people to overcome their Physical, Physiological and Psychological barriers to accomplish their goals.
She believes that knowledge isn’t for hoarding but for sharing!
Here are some are some of her credentials:
- MSc. Biochemistry
- Stott Pilates Certified
- PAI Certified
- Pre & Postnatal Pilates Certification
- Diastasis Recti Recovery Specialist
- GYROKINESIS® Level 1 Certified
- Clinical Orthopaedic Manual Therapy (6 part certifications)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 & 2
- Faculty for The center for women’s fitness
- Kinesiology taping Certification
- Member of the Fascia Research Congress
Interested? Get in touch with us.
Find out the best version in you through a sustainable and realistic fitness and nutrition routine.