- All services once paid are non-refundable. If there is a valid reason, we are willing to consider rescheduling the service to a later date, but it is entirely dependent on the discretion of Transcendfit
- In the event Transcendfit cancels the appointment, a new appointment will be rescheduled at a later date depending on availability.
- All courses once paid are non-refundable. If there is a valid reason for the participant’s inability to attend the course signed up for, we are willing to consider the participant’s attendance for a course set at a future date, but the participant will have to adhere to any possible fee changes
- In the event Transcendfit or a host studio cancels the course, all refunds will be made in full and all travel expenses are the full responsibility of the participant.
- There will be no extensions given to a purchased service, in case of a failure in availing or completing it in the stipulated and valid time frame as directed by Transcendfit. However Transcendfit is willing to make exceptions based on situations; but this is entirely dependent on Transcendfit’s discretion and no further considerations will be made after Transcendfit’s decision.
- Please note that once you have booked an appointment with us it means that we have reserved time in our schedule exclusively for you.Please be advised that cancellations made up to 24 hours before a scheduled appointment via [email, text, phone call] will be processed without a penalty.You can cancel or reschedule an appointment by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations made 12 hours or less before an appointment will be subject to the appointment getting forfeited.
- Cancellation of any appointment made by Transcendfit, will be rescheduled at a later date.
Right to Refuse Service
Transcendfit reserves all right to refuse service to anyone demonstrating inappropriate behaviour to any member or staff of Transcendfit.
Interested? Get in touch with us.
Find out the best version in you through a sustainable and realistic fitness and nutrition routine.