- Transcendfit & Moushu’s Pilates bring to you “The Wonder of Anatomy & Movement”, a series of human anatomy courses for professionals catering to the allied health fields of manual & movement therapies, yoga/ pilates/ fitness training, athletic conditioning, physical therapy, structural integration, etc.
- This meticulously structured series is highly recommended for fitness & movement teachers. It covers the fundamentals of the skeletal structure & muscle function. Upon course completion, the participant will be able to integrate this knowledge with principles of exercise & movement.
- Fundamentals of Human Anatomy is a primary prerequisite course & upon completion, The Axial and The Appendicular Skeleton courses could be taken in any order and separately. The whole Musculoskeletal Series is a prerequisite for the Fascia Series.
Modules –Module 1 – Fundamentals of Human Anatomy
Module 2 – The Axial Skeleton – Spine
Module 3 – The Appendicular Skeleton – Lower Extremity
Module 4 – The Appendicular Skeleton – Upper Extremity
- Manuals will be emailed in a pdf format
- All classes will be from 12 – 4 pm IST currently live stream via zoom
- Manuals can be purchased separately @ ₹1000/- for Indian Residents and USD 25$ for the rest of the world per each manual
- Participants who wish to re-attend will be charged 25% of the fee of the chosen module.
- Please read our refunds and policies & for further clarifications write to firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Master Trainers
Sneha Krishna is the India Master Trainer for The Center for Women’s Fitness, master trainer of The Wonder of Anatomy Series, a Clinical Orthopaedic Manual Therapist, a certified Gyrokinesis & Stott Pilates Trainer, a Level 2 Precision Nutrition Coach with a Masters Degree in Biochemistry.
She aims at empowering people to create positive, personal changes.
She loves to geek out on any project that she takes on and attends numerous courses and workshops all around the world to find answers and stay updated. While being extremely passionate about injury management, sports performance and women’s health, she enjoys coaching people to overcome their Physical, Physiological and Psychological barriers to accomplish their goals, and believes that knowledge isn’t for hoarding but for sharing.
Founder, Moushu's Pilates Education
Moushumi Kuvawala is a Manual and Neuro Physiotherapist. She is a Comprehensive Pilates Instructor (APPI, UK, Balanced Body, USA). As a master instructor for Pilates Equipment and Matwork courses (APPI), Anatomy in 3 Dimensions (Balanced Body) and Wonder of Anatomy and Movement, she conducts internationally certified programs for movement instructors.
Combining the principles of Classic Pilates and her years of experience as a Physiotherapist, Moushumi has developed her own style of exercise regimes which cater to people from diverse backgrounds and age groups. From dancers, sportspersons and students to corporate executives, businessmen and homemakers, she designs workouts to suit their specific needs. The brand of Moushu’s Pilates is synonymous with inclusive fitness and holistic health, and we plan to spread the awareness of the beauty of Pilates to many more cities in the future.
Book your seat
Fee structure for Musculoskeletal Series
*Course fee includes Manuals & Certificates
For Indian Nationals
*(Gst & Transaction Charges Extra)
Rest Of The World
(All-Inclusive In Usd)